MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
MSP individual scholarships
The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) aims to build bridges through knowledge by offering opportunities for capacity building within organisations in the Middle East and North Africa. It enables young professional impact makers to take part in short courses in the Netherlands, and it facilitates tailor made training for organisations in the region.
The MSP focuses on building strong relations between the participating countries and the Netherlands by fostering strong alumni networks. It contributes to mutual understanding and knowledge sharing. The programme is funded by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs as part of the Shiraka programme and managed by Nuffic.
The MSP scholarship programme is open to professionals who are nationals of - and living and working in - one of the countries listed below:
Algeria • Egypt • Iran • Iraq • Jordan • Lebanon • Libya • Morocco • Syria • Tunisia
MSP is not currently open to professionals applying for scholarships from Syria. Applicants with the Syrian nationality may apply if they are residing and working in one of the other MSP countries listed.
Provisional dates 2022
- Course registration in Hovi (institutions): 11 January 2022
- Course details check in Delta (institutions): 25 January - 1 February 2022 16.00 CET
- Applications (candidates): 2 February - 22 March 2022 16.00 CET
- Nomination of applicants (institutions): 5 April 2022 16.00 CEST
- Eligibility check & assessment (embassies): 6 April - 17 May 2022 16.00 CEST
- Selection and Grant letters: 2 June 2022
All short courses must start between 25 July 2022 and 20 February 2023.
- Course registration in Hovi (institutions): 5 August 2022
- Course details check in Delta (institutions): 19 August – 30 August 2022 16.00 CEST
- Applications (candidates): 31 August – 11 October 2022 16.00 CEST
- Nomination of applicants (institutions): 25 October 2022 16.00 CEST
- Eligibility check & assessment (embassies): 26 October - 23 November 2022 16.00 CET
- Selection and Grant letters: 14 December 2022
Short courses must start between 21 February and 26 July 2023.
MSP TMT subsidy for group training
A TMT provides accessible (regional) training, which is customised to the participants’ actual work environment. It is designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of a group of professionals with common training needs and/or the overall functioning of an organisation.
New calls will be published on the open calls page.
For more information, please send an email to email@example.com