International education marketing
We provide education market information to support your international marketing and recruitment activities.
Services for Dutch higher education
Some of the information is free of charge for employees of Dutch higher education institutions that have signed the Code of Conduct. They need an account to access this section.
The market information is exclusively accessible for employees of Dutch higher education institutions that have signed the Code of Conduct. Consequently, you need an account to log into the market information pages.
If you do not have an account yet, sign up for one.
We also offer tailor-made services, for Dutch institutions and anyone else who is active in the international higher education market. If you are interested in any of these services, please contact us for a price quotation:
- benchmarking your programme’s international student inflow with other institutions;
- mapping the potential of possible target countries for your institution;
- market intelligence reports on target countries;
- finding a partner for institutional cooperation;
- exam proctoring in Neso countries;
- logistical support for events in Neso countries;
- organising and hosting Study in Holland webinars.