Orange Tulip Scholarship
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) programme is open to students from China, India, Indonesia, Korea, Russia, South-Africa and Vietnam.
The programme can be customised by higher education institutions to serve their objectives.
Why should your higher education institution participate?
- You will increase your brand awareness and visibility.
- You can customise the scholarship to fit your objectives.
- You can help develop talent.
- You choose the best student(s) from a preselected list of eligible candidates.
- You can increase the diversity of your international student population.
I want to participate. What do I do now?
Please note: The deadline for participation for the upcoming academic year 2022-2023 has been passed.
- Determine the value and number of scholarships you wish to offer.
- Set up a scholarship and selection-criteria to communicate to students (for example: documents that need to be added to their application).
- Fill out the participation form.
What happens next?
- After you have sent your participation form, the Nuffic Neso office will get in touch with you.
- Together with the Neso office, you agree upon promotion of the scholarship towards the students.
- Students apply for the scholarship at the Neso office. For admission they apply at the Dutch higher education institution.
- After the Neso office has done the first check on the 4 eligibility criteria (see participation form) for all received student applications, you are responsible to assess, select and award the students who are fit for winning the scholarship.
- After you announced the results to all students who applied, you are responsible for the financial administration and payment of the scholarship to the winner.