Orange Tulip Scholarship
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) programme is open to students from China, India, Indonesia, Korea, Russia, South-Africa and Vietnam.
The programme can be customised by higher education institutions to serve their objectives.
The deadline for participation for the upcoming academic year 2022-2023 has been passed for India, Indonesia, Korea, Russia, South-Africa and Vietnam.
The deadline for participation for OTS China is still open until 2nd December 2021.
Why should your higher education institution participate?
- You will increase your brand awareness and visibility.
- You can customise the scholarship to fit your objectives.
- You can help develop talent.
- You choose the best student(s) from a preselected list of eligible candidates.
- You can increase the diversity of your international student population.
I want to participate. What do I do now?
- Determine the value and number of scholarships you wish to offer.
- Set up a scholarship and selection-criteria to communicate to students (for example: documents that need to be added to their application).
- Fill out the participation form and send it before the 2nd December 2021.
Download the Orange Tulip Scholarship participation form China 2022-2023 (118.31 kB) for Dutch higher education institutions.
What happens next?
- After you have sent your participation form, the Nuffic Neso office will get in touch with you.
- Together with the Neso office, you agree upon promotion of the scholarship towards the students.
- Students apply for the scholarship at the Neso office. For admission they apply at the Dutch higher education institution.
- After the Neso office has done the first check on the 4 eligibility criteria (see participation form) for all received student applications, you are responsible to assess, select and award the students who are fit for winning the scholarship.
- After you announced the results to all students who applied, you are responsible for the financial administration and payment of the scholarship to the winner.
For all tasks, roles and responsibilities in regards to the OTS-programme please consult Annex 1 of the participation form.