Information for Dutch institutions - MSP scholarships
The MSP has 2 application deadlines a year. Check the deadline overview below for more information. The MSP procedures are fully digitalised in Nuffic’s application and selection tool, Delta.
Provisional dates 2023
- Course registration in HOVI (institutions): 15 May
- Course details check in Delta (institutions): 1 June - 27 June 16.00 CEST
- Applications (students): 28 June – 5 September 16.00 CEST
- Nomination of applicants (institutions): 19 September 16.00 CEST
- Eligibility check & assessment (embassies): 20 September - 19 October 16.00 CEST
- Grant letters: 6 November 2023
All courses should take place between 1 February – 31 July 2024.
Grant Conditions 2023: will be available soon, for previous years please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Country focus : You can find all priority areas on the country sites of each country via www.mspnuffic.nl
The Mena Scholarship Programme is initiated and funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Code of Conduct
When we implement our programme, we acknowledge our Code of Conduct. In our Code of Conduct we describe how we put our mission and values into practice every day. We explain the professional and ethical behaviour that is expected from all of us and those who handle MSP training and scholarships.