Information for Dutch institutions - MSP scholarships
The MSP has 2 application deadlines a year. Check the deadline overview below for more information. The MSP procedures are fully digitalised in Nuffic’s application and selection tool, Delta.
- 5 February – registration opens for candidates
- 24 March at 16.00 hrs – registration closes for candidates
- 21 April at 16.00 hrs – deadline for nominating candidates by Dutch education institutions (extended from 7 April 2020)
- 21 April at 16.00 hrs – opening assessment for embassies (extended from 7 April 2020)
- 19 May at 16.00 hrs – deadline for assessment applications by embassies
- 4 June – selection and grant awards
Awarded short courses must start between 28 July 2020 and 22 February 2021.
Short courses deadlines 2020
The Mena Scholarship Programme is initiated and funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.