The project aims to establish a recognition community of practice of university staff in charge of academic recognition and other professionals involved in this field.
The following activities will be conducted:
- The establishment and continuous development of an Academic Recognition Hub, an easily accessible online space with relevant material on academic recognition.
- The development of a self-assessment methodology to encourage institutions and their staff to reflect on how to improve their recognition practices in a self-guided, formative and sustainable way.
- Capacity-building webinars providing training on specific recognition-related topics.
- An online training course attuned to the needs of university staff in charge of academic recognition.
- Focus groups of university staff in charge of academic recognition from across the European Higher Education Area for information dissemination, peer learning and exchange of good practice, and to test the self-assessment methodology developed through the project.
- A workshop in Spain tailored to the needs of recognition practitioners from Spanish higher education institutions.
For more information on SPOT, please visit the project’s website.
SPOT is co-funded by Erasmus+. Nuffic is one of the consortium partners of this project, together with:
- The European University Association (lead)
- Crue Universidades Españolas
- HRK - Hochschulrektorenkonferenz
Contact and more information
For more information about SPOT please contact the project coordinators, Ms Jenneke Lokhoff and Mr Bas Wegewijs, by filling in our contact form or calling +31 (0)70 4260 260.