Even though the main elements of the Bologna agenda have been implemented in the Netherlands, certain areas can still be improved, primarily with regard to the transparency of certain information given by HEIs. Furthermore, Dutch HEIs will be encouraged to cooperate with HEIs in other countries to develop joint programmes or to improve the quality of International Credit Mobility in partner countries.
- The implementation of the Bologna tools through the Dutch network of Bologna experts. This will be done by internal capacity building, national training seminars and a peer-to-peer exchange with Germany.
- The promotion of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) through a national conference, training and seminars. The seminars will be centred around the Erasmus+ programme International Credit Mobility (KA107), aimed to enhance the mobility of students and staff, in the Netherlands specifically with Ukraine, Georgia and Russia.
- Supporting the implementation of joint programmes between Dutch and non-Dutch HEIs. This will be carried out through an international Peer Learning Activity (PLA), and an update of the guide ‘Joint Degrees from A to Z’.
For more information on FaBaTo+ visit the project’s website.
FaBoTo+ is co-funded by Erasmus+. Nuffic is a partner of the FaBoTo+ project, together with:
- OCW Ministry of Education and Culture of the Netherlands (coordinator)
- NA E+
- NARIC Germany
- National Erasmus Office Georgia
- NEO Ukraine
- NEO Russia
- National team Bologna experts
- Student representatives from ISO and LSVb
Contact and more information
For more information about FaBoTo+ please contact the project coordinators, Ms Jenneke Lokhoff and Mr Bas Wegewijs, by filling in our contact form or calling +31 (0)70 4260 260.