The objectives in DigiNet are to develop ready-to-go digitization plans for all involved partners, and to provide a framework for good practices for ENIC-NARICs and other stakeholders.
Furthermore, DigiNet aims to support a European approach to digitization with common strategies for standardisation of e.g. processes and databases. The projects builds on the results obtained in the DigiRec project.
- 8 implementation plans will be developed to optimise the digitization of the credential evaluation processes of ENIC-NARICs. The previous DigiRec project produced a white paper that analysed the effects of digitization on recognition and the day to day work of ENIC-NARICs. The white paper intends to assist ENIC-NARIC centres to plan for their further digitization.
- Study visits to other centers will be organised to review good practices.
- A mini-seminar will be organised to take digitization in the ENIC-NARICs forward.
Funding and partners
The Digi-Net consortium consists of the following partners:
- ENIC-NARIC The Netherlands (coordinator)
- ENIC-NARIC Italy
- ENIC-NARIC Estonia
- ENIC-NARIC Germany
- ENIC-NARIC Poland
- ENIC-NARIC Sweden
- ENIC-NARIC France
- ENIC Canada
- Groningen Declaration Network (GDN)
- EMREX (represented by UNIT)
Contact and more information
For more information about DigiNet please contact the project coordinator Ms Jenneke Lokhoff by filling in our contact form or calling +31 (0)70 4260 260.