This project builds on 2 previous projects, 'Refugees and Recognition – Toolkit' and 'Refugees and Recognition – Toolkit 2 (REACT)', which developed and tested a methodology for the recognition of refugees’ qualifications.
- In cooperation with national recognition centres and higher education institutions from major refugee-receiving countries, the methodology of the Toolkit will be further tested and improved.
- E-learning materials will be developed on best practice cases of recognition of refugees’ qualifications and admission of refugee students to further studies.
- Refugee country briefings will be developed for Yemen, Rwanda, Burundi, Sudan and Palestine.
For more information on ARENA visit the project’s website.
The ARENA project is co-funded by Erasmus+. Nuffic is one of the partners in the project, together with:
- NARIC Norway (lead)
- NARIC Italy
- NARIC-Vlaanderen Belgium
- NARIC Malta
- NARIC Greece
- European University Association (EUA)
- European Students Union (ESU)
- European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- Council of Europe (CoE)
- University of Utrecht
- Università degli Studi di Brescia
- International Hellenic University
- Malta College of Arts, Science & Technology
Contact and more information
For more information about ARENA please contact us by filling in our contact form.