The project produced various outcomes, including:
- new guidelines for de facto automatic recognition;
- a new path of portability of recognition statements;
- updated practical tools to support compliance with the Lisbon Recognition Convention (LRC). Tools such as EAR manuals, the STREAM platform and a quality assurance instrument for the ENIC-NARIC networks.
Funding and partners
The project was co-funded by Erasmus+.
The AR-Net consortium consisted of the following ENIC-NARIC representatives:
- Nuffic (coordinator)
- Czech Republic
The steering group was composed of:
- the Vice-President of the Lisbon Recognition Convention Committee Bureau (NARIC Denmark),
- the European University Association (EUA),
- the European Consortium for Accreditation in Higher Education (ECA).
- Portability of recognition statements in the EHEA. Fast lane or detour to Automatic Recognition? (285.79 kB)
- The Triangle of Automatic Recognition. Guidelines for the application of de facto automatic recognition (567.42 kB)
- Updated Standards & Guidelines for the ENIC-NARIC networks
- The third edition of the European Recognition Manual for Higher Education Institutions (2.67 MB)
- STREAM platform