The Orange Knowledge Advisory Board
The goal of the Advisory Board is to bring in knowledge and expertise from various international professional fields. The Advisory Board offers solicited and unsolicited advice on the strategic approach, implementation of the programme and the progress of achieving the programme’s outcomes. The Advisory Board meets twice a year.
- Ms Jet Bussemaker (Chair), Professor of Governance, Science and Societal Impact, Leiden University Medical Center and the Governance Faculty of Leiden University. From 2012 until the end of 2017 Ms Bussemaker served as Minister of Education, Science and Culture
- Mr Wim Boomkamp, former President of the Executive Board of Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Ms Nodumo Dhlamini, Director of Knowledge Management & ICT Services of the Association of African Universities
- Mr Glenn Pardede, Managing Director at PT East West Seed Indonesia
- Ms Marije Balt, Founder and Director of SpringFactor research & consultancy, university lecturer and former diplomat specialised in youth employment in Africa
- Ms Gro Tjore, Deputy Director General of the Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation in Education (SIU)
- Mr Rob de Vos, former Ambassador to South Africa and former Director General International Cooperation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands
The Orange Knowledge Sounding Board
The Sounding Board is an expert group that consists of representatives of all parties involved in the implementation of Nuffic programmes: participating knowledge institutions, civil society organisations, embassies and alumni and training organisations around the world.
The Sounding Board:
- contributes to the decision-making process around the implementation of the programme;
- gives feedback on processes to improve quality, effectiveness, efficiency and communication;
- can submit agenda items for the meetings of the Orange Knowledge Programme Advisory Board.
The Sounding Board meets 4 times a year.
- Mrs Geraldine Beaujean - Maastricht University
- Mr Jeroen Ouburg - Wageningen University
- Mr Melchior van Benthem - NHL Stenden, Chair of Hogescholenoverleg Internationale Betrekkingen (HIB)
- Mr Jan Steverink – Zone College
- Mrs Wieke Blaauw - ISS
- Mr Tom Loran – University of Twente, Board Member Platform for International Education (PIE)
- Mrs Mubina Tabassum - MDF Training & Conusltancy, Bangladesh
- Mr Bikila Teklu - Addis Abbeba University, Ethiopia
- Mr Leonardo Alfonso - NFP alumnus and senior lecturer IHE Delft