Closed Call for proposals - Training for Egypt – MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
This call is open for Dutch training providers who:
- have a track record of providing training in the suggested topics
- have experience in Egypt or with comparable countries in the region
- are interested in providing training in Egypt or if of added value in the Netherlands
- agree with the Grant Conditions (375.6 kB) (356.74 kB)
- meet the general criteria
About the participants
8 – 20 staff members from the same organisation or professionals from different organisations with the same training needs. The number of participants depends on the topic and location of the training.
Topic of the training
The training has to fall within one of the priority areas:
- Rule of law and democratisation (partners: civil society, media outlets, public sector)
- Journalism (partners: civil society, media outlets, public sector)
- Renewable energy
- Entrepreneurship (partners: private sector and civil society)
- Coastal zone protection and management (partners: public and private sector)
- Prospects for refugees and migration cooperation (partners: civil society)
Outreach to local partners can be supported by the embassy of the Netherlands in Egypt.
30 November 2022 11.00 a.m. CET
How to apply?
Find all information on the process of applying and the required documents on the MSP training page.