Neso Vietnam implements the following key activities of the Neso programme:
- positioning Dutch higher education and increasing student mobility between Vietnam and the Netherlands;
- promoting and providing information on more than 2,000 study programmes taught in English in the Netherlands;
- promoting scholarships, including the Holland Scholarship, Orange Tulip Scholarship and Orange Knowledge Programme;
- facilitating Holland Alumni networks and activities;
- supporting Vietnamese–Dutch cooperation activities requested by Dutch higher education institutions.
Study in Holland
Neso Vietnam often organises series of informational webinars, professional seminars, Dutch Placement days and virtual Study in Holland fairs, to introduce and promote Study in Holland to the Vietnamese students.
These activities are offered to all prospect students who are interested in studying in Holland and are free of charge. The promotion activities are focused on higher education institutions, ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate education.
Orange Tulip Scholarship
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) is a partial scholarship offered by Dutch higher education institutions, government institutions, or the private sector. It provides talented Vietnamese students with the opportunity to study in the Netherlands.
Since 2012, Neso Vietnam has been managing and promoting the OTS scholarship, while the education institutions select the students who will be awarded a grant. As a result, the number of scholarships for Vietnamese students has been increasing over the years.
In 2021-2022, the OTS scholarship budget that Dutch higher education institutions are offering for talented Vietnamese students is up to € 500,000, for more than 50 scholarship packages. The scholarship package’s amount varies depending on the university and the prospect student’s chosen study major.
For more information about the Orange Tulip Scholarship in Vietnam, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Holland Scholarship has a value of € 5,000 per grant. It is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in cooperation with 38 Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
Vietnamese students can apply for this Holland Scholarship if they have not studied in the Netherlands before. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
Orange Knowledge Programme
The Orange Knowledge Programme consists of € 195 million funded by the Dutch Ministry Foreign of Affairs. Together with the Dutch Embassy, Neso Vietnam promotes this scholarship programme for partnering countries worldwide.
The programme runs from mid-2017 to mid-2022. It offers scholarships, training and institutional partnerships between education institutions in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) and higher education, in fields related to the priority themes of the Dutch government:
- Food and nutrition security
- Water, energy and climate
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Security and the rule of law
NL alumni network
The NL alumni network in Vietnam is an online community where NL alumni in Vietnam can:
- connect with their fellow alumni and expand their network;
- exchange knowledge and expertise with peers or Dutch businesses and spur their professional development;
- discover what kind of events Neso Vietnam offers, including career opportunities and how to stay connected to the Netherlands.
Meet the team
Mrs Ngoc Vi Nguyen
Chief Representative Officer
+84 (0) 913 751 172
|Ms. Ngan-ha Nguyen (Galaxy)||Education Promotion Officeremail@example.com||+84 (0) 978|