Neso India focuses on the following activities:
- facilitating institutional collaboration by supporting academic communities in the Netherlands and India in finding collaborative partners;
- supporting students from the Netherlands to come to India for study, research and (virtual) internships;
- intensifying ties with the NL alumni network in India and match-make alumni in the priority sectors on projects of Dutch diplomatic missions;
- developing research reports to assist Dutch stakeholders to understand the Indian education landscape and recommend and implement qualitative interventions;
- initiating and coordinating partnerships under the Triple Helix model with Indian and Dutch corporates, education institutes and government departments to work on projects aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
Neso India functions as the primary point of contact for topics related to education impacting bilateral relations between the Netherlands and India. One of the key roles of Neso India is to facilitate education sessions by bringing together partners such as different departments of Dutch ministries (e.g. Agriculture, Water), the Innovation Attaché, Indian government agencies, corporates and institutes.
You can read more about these activities below.
Orange Tulip Scholarship
The Orange Tulip Scholarship programme gives talented Indians the opportunity to study in the Netherlands. It is offered by higher education institutions and coordinated by Nuffic Neso India.
For more information about the Orange Tulip Scholarship in India contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Triple Helix projects
The Netherlands and India haves identified nine 9 sectors as priority areas: Agri-Food, Horticulture, High-Tech, Energy, Logistics, Creative industries, Life Sciences & Health, Chemicals, and Water.
The government, private sector and academia together form the 'Triple Helix', wherein interactions are facilitated and assisted by Neso India, together with the Dutch government. This is achieved by organising roundtables, conferences, education sessions on projects aligned with the SDGs.
Through market research and analysis Neso India plays an integral role in facilitating institutional collaboration between Dutch and Indian institutes.
Collaborate with Indian and Dutch government departments
We work closely with the Dutch diplomatic mission in co-organising and leading missions integrated with different sectors such as water, agriculture and life sciences. We support the Indian government in finding Dutch education partners through matchmaking, conferences and virtual education summits.
We promote Indian education, growing economy and opportunities to Dutch students by facilitating internships/exchange programmes in India. We create unique learning and cultural opportunities for Dutch students by establishing connections with Indian stakeholders including government, corporates or education institutes in India.
More information on internships is available on WilWeg.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
We engage with the NL alumni network across India through various (online and offline) activities to promote and connect Study in Holland with Career in Holland.
#26/1 | 29th Floor | World Trade Center | Brigade Gateway Campus |
Dr. Rajkumar Road | Malleswaram West | Bangalore 560 055
Office hours: 9am-5pm
For counselling please make a prior appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the team
|Anwesha Majumder||Chief Representative Officeremail@example.com||+91 80 23098107|
|Subroto Chakraborty||Education Promotion Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||+91 80 23098104|
|Aaron D'Souza||Alumni Officeremail@example.com||+91 80 23098105|
|Rakesh Varde||Finance & Operations Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||+91 80 23098107|