Call for proposals for StuNed Tailor-Made Training (TMT) - StuNed Scholarship Programme
Tailor-Made Training (TMT) is the part of the StuNed scholarship programme which aims to increase the capacity of institutions working on public purposes in Indonesia by providing training for its staff and related stakeholders. The training is to be provided by experts from Dutch universities, other knowledge institutions or training consultants from the Netherlands, in collaboration with Indonesian expert(s) if required.
This call for proposals
This call is for proposals in the field of strengthening legal certainty and accountability on law enforcement in public procurement.
The National Public Procurement Agency of Republic Indonesia LKPP is a national public procurement agency with main obligation is to develop strategic policies on public procurement, including to develop human resource and to provide legal assistance.
Public participation in oversighting procurement has been increasing. This positive trend is supported by the transparency driven by LKPP’s electronic procurement system. However, because of a lack of understanding of the problems and regulations, some civil society organisations (CSOs) may wrongly criticise the procurement processes.
LKPP wants to ensure that the process of government spending can be conducted transparently and accountably but without creating unnecessary fear.
Since LKPP is affected by the problems, they propose a tailor-made training in the Netherlands with the following gained knowlegde:
- The conceptual demarcation on when and how an action can be responsible under the criminal law, private law, or administrative law;
- Handling the effective alternative dispute resolution in public procurement;
- How the Netherlands develop and protect their procurement system through
To sustain the training result, LKPP would like to:
- Provide a road map to adjust the lesson learned to be effectively operationalised in Indonesia
- Develop effective administrative and judicial remedies in public procurement to prevent and recover the loss of public money, including to ensure asset recovery.
- Maximum budget requested from StuNed: € 50,000.
- The training schedule must be implemented by November 2021.
- Given the Covid-19 situation and travel restrictions, the training will be conducted online.
- The training proposal must be written in English. If you have a question about the content of the proposed training, directly contact the requesting organisation. Contact information can be found in the Expression of Interest (EoI).