Step-by-step process for individual scholarships
1. Course registration deadline in Hodex/SK123
Before you add your Orange Knowledge Programme course/programme offer to Hodex/SK123, please check the requirements:
OKP Procedure opleidingsaanbod (159.1 kB) (in Dutch)
2. Programme course details check in Delta
You will receive an email via our Delta system once the courses/programmes have been imported from Hodex/SK123.
3. Candidates can register for a scholarship
Process all applications for Orange Knowledge Programme individual scholarships, following the instructions in the Delta manual above (chapter 5).
We would like to emphasise that we want to stimulate participation and nomination of candidates from Francophone countries. For Q1 2019 there is extra budget for Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Palestinian Territories, Ethiopia, Nigeria and the Francophone countries Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger.
Check the Staatscourant for more information:
4. Submit your grant application and nominate your candidates
See instructions in the Delta manual above (chapter 6). Please do not wait to submit your grant request right before the application deadline. If it does not meet a criterion, it cannot be submitted and then you will have run out of time.
5. Embassy checks eligibility and assesses applications (no task for you)
6. Selection (no task for you)
7. Grant award
We will send you a grant award with an overview of the nominated candidates who have been selected, not selected or rejected.
Documents for scholarships
Information for candidates
Candidates from previous application rounds can find their documents on the Study in Holland website.
Documents for candidates for the April 2019 deadline
Documents for previous deadline November 2018
Documents for previous deadline August 2018
Documents for previous deadline April 2018
Do you still have questions?
Please contact us via email or phone:
+31 70 426 02 60 (Nuffic Public Information Center)
Process for Tailor-Made Training
- Training organisation / education institution applies for training grant in Delta
- Nuffic checks eligibility on hard knock-out criteria
- Dutch embassy checks eligibility on knock-out criteria referring to local information
- Embassy answers assessment questions on requesting organisation
- Nuffic answers assessment questions on Dutch party
- Nuffic checks financial deal (COCA)
- Final selection on total scorings per application
- Grant award
Process for institutional collaboration projects
- Nuffic prepares call (in collaboration with embassy).
- Call is published for specific country and priority theme.
- Local foreign organisations find Dutch education institutions, or Dutch education institutions find local foreign organisations.
- The local organisations and Dutch institutions form a partnership.
- The partner organisations work out a joint proposal application together (they can ask questions till a specific date).
- The applications are submitted.
- Nuffic and the embassy assess all applications.
- Project grant is awarded.
For guidelines and formats please check the open calls page:
We frequently send out updates to the programme's participants with important information, such as deadlines, calls and changes. To make sure that you are fully informed, please register to receive these updates.
To support participants in communicating about Orange Knowledge projects, we have provided some material that they can use alongside their own. You can forward the link to this page to your project partners: