1. Course registration deadline in Hodex/SK123
Before you add your Orange Knowledge Programme course/programme offer to Hodex/SK123, please check the requirements:
OKP Procedure opleidingsaanbod (159.1 kB) (in Dutch)
2. Programme course details check in Atlas
- You will receive an email via our Atlas system once the courses/programmes have been imported from Hodex/SK123. Please check and update the following at that point:
- the information about your institution in Atlas;
- the information about the Orange Knowledge Programme on your institution’s website;
- the publication of your institution’s deadline for admission and Orange Knowledge Programme applications;
- your Atlas registration form: is this up to date?
For more detailed information check page 8 - 11 in the user manual:
3. Candidates can register for a fellowship
Process all applications for Orange Knowledge Programme individual scholarships:
- Check if all details and uploaded documents (i.e. copy ID, employer’s statement and, if applicable, government statement) are available and correct;
- Decide if a candidate will be nominated;
Check all applicants against eligibility as non-eligible applications are rejected, which might reduce the number of scholarships allocated to your institution.
4. Submit your grant application and nominate your candidates
- Use Atlas to check the maximum number of candidates you may nominate;
- Apply for additional housing if needed;
- In Atlas, submit your grant application before the deadline;
- One grant request per sub-programme per deadline;
- Inform candidates who have not been nominated.
Please do not submit your grant request right before the application deadline. If it does not meet a criterion, it cannot be submitted.
5. Embassy checks eligibility and assesses applications (no task)
6. Selection (no task)
7. Grant award
We send you a grant award with an overview of the nominated candidates who have been selected, not selected or rejected.
Information for candidates for August 2018 deadline
Do you still have questions?
Please contact us via email or phone:
+31 70 426 02 60 (Nuffic Public Information Center)