1. Course registration deadline in Hodex/SK123 (no task)
2. Programme course details check in Atlas (no task)
3. Candidates can register for a fellowship (no task)
4. Institutions submit their grant applications and nominate candidates (no task)
5. Embassy checks eligibility and assesses applications
- Check the eligibility of nominated candidates and reject non-eligible applications in Atlas;
- Assess eligible candidates.
Base your assessments on the outcomes of the country scans:
- The extent to which the application fits into the policy target group;
- how well the candidate can implement their newly-acquired knowledge in their daily work;
- the extent to which this knowledge will contribute to the country's development;
- how well the candidate's post-fellowship plans are described and how realistic they are.
You will assess candidates by answering a number of questions to which points will be awarded. An application that has not been assessed receives 0 points, but remains eligible and can still be selected for a fellowship.
6. Selection (no task)
7. Grant award (no task)