Nuffic Southeast Asia - Our collaborations
- NL Knowledge House Indonesia: The NL Knowledge House is a networked form of collaboration that will facilitate the knowledge sector in the Netherlands and any partner countries, to act together and strengthen their collaboration. It offers services, information, and a platform to promote collaboration. Indonesia is the first pilot country of NL Knowledge, showcasing the nature of this collaboration. The milestone is evident with the launch of NL Knowledge House Indonesia in 2023.
- Week of Indonesia–Netherlands Education and Research (WINNER): WINNER is an annual recurring event initiated by the Dutch Embassy in Jakarta Nuffic Southeast Asia, the Indonesian Academy of Young Scientists (ALMI), the National Research and Innovation Agency (BRIN), the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW), and the Dutch Research Council (NOW), to bring together Indonesian and Dutch researchers, practitioners, educators and stakeholders from industry, government, and civil society with the aim to celebrate, strengthen and expand the collaborations in Dutch-Indonesian research and education.
- Living Labs: This initiative is a student-centric research project based on real-life business issues. A consortium of Dutch and Indonesian universities was set up and in cooperation with corporate and government partners used student project results as a starting point for further research and development of tools and practices for both industry and government.
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET): This collaboration aims to bring vocational education in Indonesia to the next level, particularly in agriculture, since 2016 we have been working together with the Indonesian Government and selected schools and in partnerships with the industry.
- NL Knowledge Community: We manage a platform for alumni from Southeast Asian countries who have studied or have engaged in academic research or any form of education in the Netherlands.