Global impact & results
Our track record
Since 1952, we are the Dutch expertise centre on internationalisation of education, managing various educational global development programmes. Our programmes contribute to economic development and poverty reduction. We aim to strengthen people’s and organisations’ knowledge and skills through education.
We have extensive experience with programme management, for example for NPT, NICHE, NFP and more.
Results NICHE and NFP
Results NICHE and NFP between 2010 and 2017
NICHE: over 190.000 people have received education.
- 2.103 courses and/or training programmes.
- 1.118 new or substantially updated curricula.
- 146.976 students attended newly developed courses.
NFP: more than 26.790 people were reached.
- 11.586 scholarships were granted for masters’, short courses and PhDs.
- 472 Tailor made trainings.
- 187 Refresher courses and 65
- alumni activities.
Orange Knowledge Programme
There are Orange Knowledge activities ongoing in up to 54 countries:
We have also summarised the results in our annual reports:
- Annual report 2021 (4.80 MB) (4.80 MB)
- Annual report 2020 (4.72 MB) (4.72 MB)
- Annual report 2019 (6.14 MB) (6.14 MB)
- Highlights of the 2018 annual report
Erasmus+ (in Dutch)
Nuffic serves as the Dutch National Agency for Erasmus+ on behalf of the European Commission. For results and impact of Dutch organisations and activities within Erasmus+, please visit the Erasmus+ website.