Call for proposals - Training for Jordan – JUST (MSP)
This call is open for Dutch training providers who:
- are interested and capable to customise a training for the staff members of the University of Science and Technology (JUST) and their Syrian stakeholders, the participants will include Jordanian and Syrian nationals based on below mentioned application
- have a track record of providing training on organisational development
- are experienced in Jordan or in the region
- are interested in giving the training in Jordan
- agree with the Grant Conditions (356.74 kB)
- meet the general criteria
About the requesting organisation
University of Science and Technology (JUST) a state-supported university located in Irbid in the northern part of Jordan. The University comprises of twelve faculties that offer undergraduate and higher study programs. JUST is an Academic institution with various community tasks and projects on the local, national, and regional levels. One of it its strategic goals is Developing and raising the efficiency of the university administration, enhancing and evaluating institutional performance and raising their staff and student knowledge and skills.
The participants of the training will include different stakeholders and staff members of University of Science and Technology (JUST). 70% of the participants will be Syrians living in Jordan that are selected from the host community around the university and 30% of the participants will be Jordanian staff and faculty members of JUST. Around 8 Jordanian staff members and 18 Syrian Stakeholders are expected to attend with a 50% female ratio.
Topic of the requested training
The same training topics are expected to be delivered in 2 levels, basic and advanced level. The basic level is expected to be delivered in Arabic. Participants will be given the choice to attend one of the 2 levels based on their preference and professional background.
The training topics include:
- Planning, managing, monitoring and evaluating projects
- Dealing with challenges related to communication
- Dealing with challenges related to Negotiation
- Optimising Human Resources
- Dealing with challenges related to conflict management
- Linking projects to the organisational sustainable goals
- Team management
For more information check the application of Just University Training Request. (148.15 kB)
22 March 2023 at 11.00 a.m. CET
How to apply?
Find all information on the process of applying and the required documents on the MSP training page.