Credit mobility at universities of applied sciences
- Graduates of Agriculture & Natural Environment were most likely to have experience abroad. More than 2 out of 3 graduates in 2019 had participated in credit mobility during their studies. This proportion has increased over the years.
- Graduates in the field of Behavioural & Social Sciences are the least likely to gain experience abroad during their studies.
- The percentage of Healthcare graduates with an experience abroad has been falling steadily since 2015.
- The HBO-monitor is an annual survey.
- The survey is distributed among a sample of UAS graduates and does not represent the UAS student population as a whole.
- There is no data available for the UAS fields Interdisciplinary, Law, and Natural Sciences.