Credit mobility at research universities
- Graduates of Agriculture & Natural Environment are most likely to have participated in credit mobility. 62% of graduates in 2020 had gained experience abroad during their studies. Within this field of study, studying abroad is becoming more popular, while doing an internship abroad has decreased in popularity since 2018.
- Graduates in the field of Education were the least likely to have gained experience abroad. Within this field of study, the most common type of experience abroad is study.
- The Nationale Alumni Enquête is conducted every two years.
- The survey is distributed among a sample of RU Master’s graduates which does not represent the RU student population as a whole.
- Experience abroad can be gained during the Bachelor’s or Master’s phase, or both.
For further information, please send an email to email@example.com.