The project, co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme, ran from 1 March 2018 to 29 February 2020 and produced various outcomes, including:
- new guidelines for de facto automatic recognition,
- a new path of portability of recognition statements,
- updated practical tools to support compliance with the Lisbon Recognition Convention (LRC), such as EAR manuals, the STREAM platform and a quality assurance instrument for the ENIC-NARIC networks.
Consortium members and steering group
The AR-Net consortium consisted of the following ENIC-NARIC representatives:
- Nuffic (coordinator)
- Czech Republic
The steering group was composed of:
- the Vice-President of the Lisbon Recognition Convention Committee Bureau (NARIC Denmark),
- the European University Association (EUA),
- the European Consortium for Accreditation in Higher Education (ECA).
For more information about AR-Net, please contact the project coordinators, Ms Jenneke Lokhoff, Ms Katrien Bardoel and Mr Bas Wegewijs, by filling in our contact form or calling +31 (0)70 4260 360.