Application form AC declaration

Request an AC declaration to have your regulated profession recognised in another EU country.

Only fill in this form if you meet all these criteria:

  • You want to work in an EU country, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.
  • Your profession is listed in the EU Regulated professions database.
  • You have a Dutch diploma for this profession.
  • You are not a teacher, architect or veterinarian.
  • You are not obliged to register in the BIG register.

Nuffic statement about coronavirus

13 March 2020
Message from Freddy Weima, Director-General of Nuffic