Cross borders, link knowledge
Who can apply?
We want to offer support for all Holland Alumni associations around the globe. Therefore, in 2020, we are providing options for extra financial support.
Any Holland Alumni association that is already formally set up can apply. Team up with other Holland Alumni associations, either in your region or on the other side of the world!
Please make sure that you meet the following criteria before filling in the application form:
- The applying association has to be an officially registered Holland Alumni association.
- A minimum of 2 associations should jointly organise the event.
- The event needs to contribute to thematic priorities of all countries involved.
- A minimum of 40 Holland Alumni need to participate in the event.
- You need to make connections at the local Dutch embassy in each country.
- The maximum amount per Holland Alumni association is € 5,000. If the total budget of your activity is higher, we will only fund a part of it, up to a maximum of € 5,000.
- At least 60% of the participants should be alumni of the OKP, NFP, MSP, or NICHE/NPT programmes.
- Your event should be linked to activities of the Dutch embassy.
- Your event should have both a social and a thematic component.
- You need to include a detailed event plan. See the specifications for the event plan below.
If possible, the activity should not be limited to alumni of one education institution only.
You need to include the following elements in your event plan:
- a description of the activity that you will carry out using the grant, with a schedule of the activities, including dates and the number of persons involved (max 250 words);
- an explanation of how the activity will contribute to establishing and strengthening the alumni association in the respective countries (max 100 words);
- an explanation of how the activity links to activities of the Dutch embassy and how it has been coordinated with the Dutch embassy (max 100 words);
- an explanaton of how the activity relates to the thematic priority areas of both your countries (max 100 words);
- a description of the social component of your event (max 100 words).