Alumni activities provide networking opportunities between alumni, Dutch education institutions, embassies and businesses.
Who can apply?
Dutch education institutions and alumni associations can apply under the following conditions:
- The proposed budget is € 5,000 maximum.
- No grant has already been awarded for the activity.
- Applicants can only apply twice a year per alumni network/country.
- Alumni associations must be from an OKP country .
- At least 60% of the participants in the activity are alumni of OKP, NFP, MSP or NICHE/NPT.
- There has to be a clear link between the alumni activity and the local embassy and its activities.
- The activity is related to the knowledge and expertise previously acquired by the alumni, education in general, and/or strengthening the alumni association.
- For some countries part of the activity needs to be funded by other parties. You can find information on these co-funding requirements in the country focus document:
How can I apply?
You can apply at any time during the year. Applications will be processed as long as funding is available.
No alumni association yet?
If you are an individual graduate of the Orange Knowledge Programme or one of its predecessors, you need to register with an alumni association to take part in activities. This can be an association linked to the institution or faculty where you studied, or a Holland alumni association in your country.
You can check which associations already exist on the website of the Holland Alumni network. Check the criteria for joining one of these associations.