Q&A session OKP TMT(+) call
from 11:00 to 12:00
Are you planning or considering to submit a proposal for the TMT or TMT Plus call of the Orange Knowledge Programme?
What to expect in this session
We are organising an online Q&A session to discuss all your questions about techincalities such as:
- the application form
- the budget form
- the Grant Obligations and Conditions
- eligibility criteria
What not to expect
We protect a level playing field for all applicants. This means we won't share new information that can be of additional benefit to those joining the Q&A session. This is why we will not be able to give you answers to questions like:
- How do I increase my chance for submitting a successful application?
- Can I best focus on Water or SRHR for country XYZ?
- With what organisation should I collaborate for a stronger proposal?
- I have come up with an application around XYZ, do you think it's a good idea?
Please note that this session is meant an opportunity to ask questions related to technicalities and/or application. For any country specific questions, please refer to the country manager or e-mail your question to email@example.com.
Please read the Delta manual for group trainings to see if it answers your questions.
The session will take place online on 3 April 2023 from 11.00-12.00 CET. Please register below to join the Q&A.