Nuffic Connects: Incoming degree mobility 2022-23
from 13:00 to 14:00
How many international students are currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the Netherlands and how has this changed over time? Which programmes and fields of study are popular amongst international degree students? What effect do developments such as the war in Ukraine and Brexit have on incoming degree mobility?
During the session we will answer these questions and more, based on the findings of our just-published report: Incoming degree mobility in Dutch higher education 2022-23. After the presentation there will be a chance to discuss the numbers and trends with colleagues from other higher education institutions.
During this online session we will discuss the following topics:
- The latest DUO register data on incoming degree mobility in 2022-23, including new enrolments, countries of origin, and fields of study.
- Trends in incoming degree mobility from 2006 to 2023, for example the influence of Brexit and the war in Ukraine.
After the session you will have achieved the following:
- You are informed about the current state of affairs with regard to incoming degree mobility in Dutch higher education.
- You are aware of trends and developments in the incoming degree mobility data.
- You have discussed the findings of the report and exchanged insights with colleagues.
International officers and policy makers in Dutch higher education.
16th May 13.00-14.00 via MS teams
You can register via our portal.
For questions please contact Nuffic Connects.