Internationalisation for beginners
from 10:00 to 16:00
About this session
During this session, we will familiarise you with the world of internationalisation. Together with colleagues of other institutions, you learn about the many ways students can gain international competences. We also provide you the opportunity to delve deeper into a specific topic of choice. Additionally, there is a lot of room for networking with colleagues of other institutions and sharing of for sharing best practices.
After this session, you know:
- What internationalisation entails and why it’s part of many universities and universities of applied sciences;
- What international competences are;
- How Erasmus+ helps students and professionals with their scholarships and services;
- More about the latest trends on internationalisation in education, specifically about outgoing- and incoming student mobility and internationalisation at home;
- Where to find more tools and information on topics regarding internationalisation in education.
Admission officers, coördinators and policy workers on internationalisation who have recently started their jobs in Dutch higher education.
Number of participants
Max. 20 participants
No additional preparation is required for this session.
Free of charge.
What to bring with you
Please bring a laptop with you. You don’t need to bring lunch. Coffee, tea and lunch is provided by us.
Registration is possible until November 7th 2022.