Consultation hours for OKP implementers: Akvo & Delta
to Tuesday 27 December 2022 16:00
We organise monthly online consultation hours for you to ask questions about handeling Akvo and/or Delta.
Staff of education institutions, as well as embassies, who are handling the following instruments in AKVO and/or Delta are welcome to register for our consultation hours;
- Individual scholarships
- Tailor-Made Training (+)
- Refresher Course
- Institutional Collaboration Project
Please note that the consultation hours are not intended for individual students applying for a Short Course.
Consultation hours are planned on the last Tuesday of each month. The following sessions are currently scheduled:
- 27 September 3-4 pm CEST (register before 23 September)
- 25 October 3-4 pm CEST (register before 21 October)
- 29 November 3-4 pm CET (register before 25 November)
When you register for a session, you will receive a link to join the online session.
The Orange Knowledge Programme makes use of AkvoRSR (often referred to as 'Akvo' or 'AKVO') for reporting. This tool is used by implementers of Institutional Collaboration Projects and group training. initiatives. If you have read the Akvo manual, but still face difficulties, you can register for our consultation hours.
The Orange Knowledge Programme uses Delta for system and programme management. It is used for a wide array of activities, and by different partners and implementers in the programme. If you have read the manual of Delta and have questions, feel free to join our consultation hours.
- Manual for implementers of Individual Scholarships
- Manual for implementers of Group Training
- Manual for implementers of Institutional Collaboration Projects