- Department of Basic Education (DBE), the National Ministry of Education, including information about the national curriculum.
- Umalusi, the organisation that determines and monitors the quality requirements within the general and further education sector.
- Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET), also known as the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology.
- Council on Higher Education (CHE) advises the Minister of Higher Education and Training on all policy issues in the field of higher education. The website is not always available, this government webpage also contains the address and telephone number of CHE.
- The Matriculation Board, the advisory committee concerning the minimum requirements for admission to higher education in South Africa.
- Website of the South African government, including information about South African education.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) with information about the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and a register of qualifications within the NQF.