Back to top

Secondary education documents

For secondary education, students must submit the National Senior Certificate (NSC). The Statement of Results of the NSC shows whether the exams have been taken by the Independent Examinations Board (IEB). This is not stated on the official certificate. On the Statement of Results it is also mentioned if a student meets the minimum requirements for admission to the bachelor's programmes.

Higher education documents

For higher education, students must submit all obtained diplomas with transcript and/or list of marks.