Back to top

Secondary education documents

School-leaving certificates consist of:

The study results are mentioned on this oficial list of marks. The weight of each subject is indicated with a number.

Higher education documents

In higher education, a diploma is issued with transcripts and grade lists of all years, along with any interim certificates awarded. The president of a state institution must sign diplomas from recognised private institutions.