AC declaration

An AC declaration states that your profession is regulated (protected) in the Netherlands. You can request it free of charge.

It only applies to professions in the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland, and is issued in English. If your profession is regulated in said countries but not in the Netherlands, you can still request an AC declaration. 

Example of an AC declaration(147 kB)

Request an AC declaration

Do you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree?

Apply for an AC declaration online

Or download and complete the application form in Word and send it by post:

Application form AC declaration(72 kB)

What an AC declaration is not

An AC declaration is not a description of your diploma. Neither is it a permit to perform a regulated profession abroad


An AC declaration can be provided for all regulated professions, with the exception of the following:

last modified Jun 16, 2017 12:38 PM