Useful websites

Dutch websites
Website for international diploma evaluation.
Information about working in the Netherlands (in Dutch).

SBB (in Dutch)
Information on vocational education in the Netherlands and other European countries.
Website with a database of all registered healthcare professionals in the Netherlands. The site also gives information about Declarations of Professional Competence, for care providers who wish to work in the Netherlands with a foreign diploma.

How do I apply for a certificate of conduct (VOG)?
Sometimes you need a certificate of conduct to be able to start practicing your profession. You can find more information on how to apply for this on the website of the Dutch government.

European websites

Service where citizens of the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway can file a complaint against a decision by a competent authority.

Your Europe
Practical tips for EU nationals to help them move around the EU.

EURES – the European Job Mobility Portal
Information on jobs and learning opportunities throughout Europe.
A rich source of information on work and study in 55 countries.

last modified Mar 02, 2017 05:55 PM