Closed call for proposals - Training in Oman – MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
This call is open for Dutch training providers who:
- have a track record of providing training on sustainable energy and efficiency
- have experience in the region
- are interested in giving training in Oman
- are interested in customising training for the Authority for Public Services Regulations in Oman
- agree with the Grant Conditions (375.6 kB) (356.74 kB)
- meet the general criteria
About the organisation
The Authority for Public Services Regulations in Oman is a regulator for electricity, water, wastewater, and gas transmission sectors. The Authority aims to ensure that Oman’s public services are accessible and efficient through balancing the interests of customers, government and investors.
Topic of the requested training
General Sustainable Energy and efficiency dynamics with special focus on a regulatory role in energy transition. Please note that this training should take place in Oman.
For more information check the training request of the Authority for Public Services Regulations (770.68 kB).
30 September 2022 11.00 a.m. CEST.
How to apply?
Find all information on the process of applying and the required documents on the MSP training page.