Call for applications - Training in Algeria – MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
This call is open for Dutch training providers who:
- have a track record of providing training on digital media to combat disinformation
- are experienced in the region and interested in collaboration with Algeria
- are interested in giving training in Algeria in French or with a French translator
- are interested in customising training for Algérie Presse Service
- agree with the Grant Conditions (375.6 kB) (375.6 kB)
- meet the general criteria
About Algérie Presse Service
Algérie Presse Service is a public service agency that provides information services. It is the leading source of information in Algeria. It offers subscriptions to its information feed to the Algerian media and to any organisation interested in social, economic, political or cultural activities in Algeria.
Topic of the requested training
The training should focus on:
- Recognising a disinformation campaign through research tools.
- Analysing fake news/propaganda and disinformation campaigns and examining the media risks.
- Strategies used to combat disinformation, misinformation, polarisation and propaganda.
- How to use creative techniques to provide alternative narratives to the public.
17 December 2021 at 11.00 a.m. CET.
How to apply?
Find all information on the process of applying and the required documents on the MSP training page.