Call for applications - Training for Libya – MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
This call is open for Dutch training providers who:
- have a track record of providing training on empowering women
- have knowledge in the areas of rule of law, human rights, stability, peace and migration
- are experienced in the region
- are interested in giving training in Tunisia
- can provide training in the Arabic language or in English together with a translator.
- are interested in customising training for the Libyan Women’s Union
- agree with the Grant Conditions (375.6 kB) (375.6 kB) (375.6 kB) (356.74 kB)
- meet the general criteria
About the Libyan Women’s Union
Libyan Women's Union is located in Sebha city in the south of Libya. The organisation is a local non-profit organisation concerned with family matters and women in particular. It works on developing and empowering women economically, socially and politically, as well as taking care of displaced and immigrant women. As part of their work they provide legal awareness sessions and entrepreneurship sessions.
Topic of the requested training
The training should focus on taking the organisation to the next step and focus on project management skills, planning, vision setting, feasibility management, strategies, define the priorities, points of strength and weakness, marketing.
Additionally the organisation would like to gain insights on general topics like women empowerment, equal participation and women leadership skills.
Please note that this training for Libyan nationals is requested to take place in Tunisia.
Read more in the training request of Libyan Women's Union (137.70 kB).
18 May 2022 at 11.00 a.m. CEST.
How to apply?
Find all information on the process of applying and the required documents on the MSP training page.