Call for applications - Training for Jordan – MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
This call is open for Dutch training providers who:
- have a track record of providing training on organizational development
- are experienced in the region
- are interested in giving training in Jordan or if of added value (partially) in the Netherlands
- are interested in customising training for Qudrat in Jordan
- agree with the Grant Conditions (375.6 kB) (375.6 kB) (375.6 kB)
- meet the general criteria
Qudrat for Community Development is located in Al Mafraq Governante in Jordan. It is an independent association operated by the Ministry of Social Development and led by young professionals. It aims to build societal capacities for children through training and workshops. It also promotes community development and involvement, and offers a wide range of opportunities in the field of social protection. In addition, the association draws plans to spread knowledge and provides economic empowerment. It also engages women in society and their integration.
Topic of the requested training
The training should focus on:
- Project Cycle Management and Planning;
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management;
- Communication for Development purposes.
For more information check the training request of Qudrat (129.42 kB).
18 May 2022 at 11.00 a.m. CEST.
How to apply?
Find all information on the process of applying and the required documents on the MSP training page.